January 17, 18, 19, 2020
Have you started training yet? The St. Pete Beach Classic is coming up in a hurry, and we want to see a crowd at the event with their running shoes on!
The St. Pete Beach Classic is better than ever with extended dates for the Health & Fitness Expo and new addition of a half marathon on Sunday morning.
The St. Pete Beach Classic 2020 event has more races to choose from than ever. Runners will have the choice of a kid’s run, 5k, 10k, and half marathon.
Friday, January 17, 2020
- 3 PM Race Registration & Packet Pick-up Opens
- 7 PM Race Registration & Packet Pick-up Closes
Saturday, January 18, 2020
- 6:00 AM Packet Pickup/Race Day Registration Opens
- 7:00 AM Classic 10K Start (including Duo participants and Marathon Challenge participants)
- 8:45 AM Synovus Kids’ Classic Races
- 9:00 AM St. Pete Running Co. 5K Start (including Duo participants and Marathon Challenge participants)
- 10:30 AM Awards/Post-race Party
- 11:00 AM Packet Pickup Closes till 4:00 PM
- 4:00 PM Race Registration and Packet Pickup Open
- 4:00 PM Concert @ Rum Runners with bands from The St. Pete Music Factory
- 5:00 PM Packet Pickup/Late Registration Closes
- 5:00 PM Classic Beach Fun Run – Start(Including Marathon Challenge participants)
- 6:00 PM Concert & Party @ Rum Runners with Big Brother Band
- 7:00 PM Beach Bonfire on beach behind Rum Runners
Sunday, January 19, 2020
- 6:45 AM Maddie Zolfo Half-Marathon – Start
- 8:30 AM Post-race Party starts
- 10:00 AM Maddie Zolfo Half-Marathon course closes
- 10:00 AM Awards
Race Starts, Finish Line, Packet Pickup, Post-Race Parties, are all located at Sirata Beach Resort and Conference Center – 5300 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
Whether you are participating in this fun event or not, head over to St. Pete Beach to cheer the crowd on!
Think of your friends at Treasure Bay Hotel and Marina if you are looking for a place to recuperate after a long day of racing.