We are so excited to announce that we now serve a complimentary breakfast buffet every day!
We all know someone who takes their breakfast food very seriously, and Treasure Bay is certainly no exception to that. If your breakfast style is indulgent and a little heavy on the carbs, we have bacon, donuts, bagels, potatoes, and muffins that will satisfy any craving. On the other hand, if you are sticking to that New Year’s resolution, we have lighter options like yogurt and fresh fruit instead. Because we love our guests, we want to give them the special treatment, and free, hot breakfast is one small way to show we care.
Treasure Bay is not the only place to enjoy a great breakfast in Treasure Island, though.
Here is a list of our top five favorite places to eat the most important meal of the day in the St. Petersburg, Tampa Bay, and Treasure Island, Florida areas.
- Metro Diner – For a traditional American dining experience, look no further than Metro Diner. Choose from classic breakfast items like biscuits and sausage gravy and steak and eggs, or go for something a little more daring like the chicken and waffles, fried green tomato benedict, or huevos rancheros. Eat like a local and consider trying this spot one day during your stay at Treasure Bay, our Treasure Island hotel!
- Banyan Coffee -With two locations in St. Pete, Banyan Coffee is a one-of-a-kind experience for even the most serious breakfast or brunch lover. Some could argue that the most important part of breakfast is the coffee, and Banyan’s coffee is locally roasted which makes it unique. This restaurant puts a great deal of effort into finding local produce and ingredients. Their menu boasts everything from breakfast burritos to scones.
- Skyway Jacks – Named for the old Skyway Bridge when it was in operation back in 1976, Skyway Jacks is a staple for the locals in St. Pete. When you see a very large Humpty Dumpty on the lawn, you know you’ve made it. If you still aren’t sure, just look for the giant rooster outside the restaurant. If you haven’t caught on yet, this place has a lot of character. Choose from your typical breakfast fare, like eggs, toast and bacon, or maybe get a little adventurous and choose catfish as the meat to accompany your breakfast.
- Yolk, White, & Associates – If you’re up for a little adventure before your breakfast, Yolk, White, & Associates is definitely for you. A food truck in downtown Tampa, this restaurant is serving up freshly ground, local coffee as well as breakfasts featuring one of our favorite standard breakfast item: the egg. Give the English Sandwich a try: Egg on an English Muffin with bacon-goat cheese spread, or maybe try the Dylan Frittata, complete with egg, fresh spinach, white cheddar, and tomato.
- AJ’s Press – Pressed sandwiches might not be the first thing you think of when you hear the word “breakfast,” but have a meal at AJ’s and you’ll wish you could eat one of these sandwiches every day for the foreseeable future! Try The Classic which is eggs, sharp cheddar cheese, and chipotle mayo, or try something a little different — the Banana and Nutella Surprise! Imagine bourbon caramelized bananas and Nutella, pressed between two slices of bread. If you’re feeling funky, add a slice of bacon!
No matter what kind of breakfast is your favorite, we can all agree that breakfast is a thing that should be taken seriously, and here in Florida, we just do that. Come stay with us at our Treasure Island hotel and enjoy our new complimentary breakfast or explore the surrounding area for other ways to fuel your day!